Tuesday 15 March 2016

The rainbow to spread smile :)

             It was a September morning...For the last 21 years my teachers, parents and relatives were there there to make my dream a real one. A dream that captured my heart from my fourth slandered :) Dream of a computer engineer :) With the 3 friends, me too prepared to join in my first company. The translation from my “ student stage” to “employee stage”. The powerful “SUN “ spread a cute smile :) Thus reached the land where nature and  technology combined to generate new harmony for the future :)
   
    There were 23 people with different emotions, different culture, different life style, different believes, [and many many differences hehe]...We were a batch of 24. 24... It was my college role number :) My favorite number :) The gang covered , people from Trivandrum to Kasargodu :) Kerala's mixture :) Out of them 8 were girls.
 
    We...3 from the Capital of Kerala :) 3 from commercial capital of Kerala :) One from Soccer Capital of India :) One from City of Alphabets :) We shared our days with laughter :D The days at hostel made it a strong one... our office outing,films,dance practices,fun,quiz,dinners,fights,birthday celebrations, midnight discussions,pin point silents :P :) Everything made us a single “WE”...we were of same wavelength :P Don't know :) But we loved to be so :)


   The work environment was definitely a friendship bond maker. I felt my days are more colorful, my heart is full of happiness,work is just a simple game,when ever those idiots were there with me :) We ruled us :) We loved us :) They were my good Wikipedia ;) They were a good piano to hear pretty song :) They were good dancers to see :) They were big genius , to learn a lot :) They were good Sharks or gundas to make fight :) They were so prettier than any cute rose :) They taught me a lot, letting my naughty things :P ;) They were a good gang of nice friends :)


    Those 7 consumed a good part of my heart :) I chose a colourful page to say about them... Each of them ;) Geethu(My geethuz),Josmin(My Josmol) Raghi(My Rakkis),Saranya(My Sarootty),Soumya(my Soumyaji),Sreekutty(My kutty sree),Vidhya(My vidyas)...These 7 made a big rainbow for me :) Those 4 months (2012 : Sep 5 to Dec 31) made a very cute colorful funny pretty charm [all available positive words hehe] video within my heart. At very bottom of hearts so that float over any time so that make me smile ;)

    Probably these are the final days with those lovely people... Who taught me to laugh without aware surroundings. Who taught me to be my self :) Loved a lot my 7 wonders  :) You meant the world i really wished to be with friendship :)You gave me bundle of reasons to smile :)  I am damn sure, i wont miss you people :) I wont let me to loss you :)




   Apart from you, i cant define friendship :) You may think this another letter about friendship :) It was... The bond was not only of friendship :) Its a strong bond tied with belt of love care and a good attachment :) We are about to fly across continents :) What ever be the distance , what ever be the life style,... Nothing could happen that replace you :)

   Let us celebrate the bond forever and always :)


2 comments:

  1. awesome Jyo.. close your eyes for 2 minutes after reading this. I could see, that loving days we had together in the hostel, our late night dance practice for QB day, Munnar tour, way to office from the hostel in auto rickshaw, heavy carry bag on Mondays and Fridays everything is there in my eyes. Thanks Jyo :)
    Also, I could see each of our face on that image you given. Really nice one dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) hehe i know.... u can :) missing those days very badly :(

    ReplyDelete